- - Nice design, looks fantastic.
- Great image quality.
- Very speedy to start-up and use.
- Lots and lots of space for music, apps, and other files!
- - Battery Life is pretty poor - you'll need to keep it charged regularly, as it doesn't take long for the battery level to go below 50%.
- You have to have a broadbanc internet connection to set the damn thing up! This is farcical, as not everyone has access to broadband or free wifi internet! A complete pain, that I had to resort to visiting my local Apple Store to get sorted. You should be able to set a new iPhone up, without having to resort to connecting to the Net!