Gadget Helpline Free from Mobiles.co.uk
1 Month FREE Trial
Don't waste your precious time trying to call the manufacturer, waiting on hold for half your lifetime, then ending up talking to someone in a foreign country that you struggle to understand.
Take advantage of this generous offer with a great service ...
1 months FREE FULL Technical Support, for YOU and ANYONE in your household, for your mobile phone and most electrical appliances in your house.
Get the help you need, when you need it, for your phones, laptops, computers, DVD players, Televisions, kettles, blenders ... you get the idea!
- No premium rate number to call - Just 5p per minute at all times from BT landlines which may vary from other networks and mobile operators
- All of the Technical Support team are based in the UK - Easy to understand
- Quick answering times - Get talking FAST
- Highly trained staff, with a HUGE database of product information - Get the ANSWERS you need from proven experts.
The 1 months free trial will automatically be supplied to you when your order your handset.
After the first month you simply pay a small premium of £23.94 (inc VAT) every 6 months (equivalent to £3.99 per month) by Direct Debit to "Talk Me Through It". This service gives your the reassurance that you can simply pick up the phone, dial a 5p-per-minute number, speak with the Technical Support Team who are based in the UK, and get your query answered quickly and easily!
TMTI can be cancelled at any time after your account has been finalised, which is usually two or three days after delivery. You can also cancel during the free trial, by simply contacting TMTI or ending the Direct Debit instruction. A more detailed explanation of the service provided will be emailed or posted to you shortly after your new handset arrives.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit TMTI Ltd will notify you within 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request TMTI Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by TMTI Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when TMTI Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.