Q1. How do I claim my cashback?
- Send the correct bills to us within 60 days from the date on your bill
- Make sure you send us the first two pages of the bill which include your full name and full correct address, mobile number and tariff. This also needs to show that all your payments are up to date. Ensure the address on your bill matches the address on our records, or you claim won't be successful
- To ensure you cashback claims are processed correctly without delay, you must submit each claim in separate envelopes (if being sent by post). Failure to do so may result in you claim being rejected
- If you receive one bill for more than one of your contracts, you will need to make a copy of the bill so that you can send them separately but you must make it clear which bill is for which claim by deleting the information referring to the other contract(s) by use of a black marker pen
- If you choose to send us your claim by post, we recommend you send this via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the following address and that you keep hold of your postage receipt until you have received your cheque:
PO Box 377
Alternatively, you can log into My Account and visit the Cashback Section.
Q2. I need to cancel my insurance policy and Gadget Helpline cover - What do i do?
We apologise, but in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998, we're unable to cancel these policies for you, so here's what you need to do:
- To cancel you PhoneCare policy, call them direct on 08701 117 002 (Charged at 10p per minute from standard landlines. Calls from mobiles may vary). Their opening hours are 9am - 7pm seven days a week. Alternatively, you can contact them if you click here
- To cancel your Gadget Helpline and TMTI policy, call them direct on 08444 772 995. Their opening hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 6pm Saturday. Alternatively you can email them at email@example.com or you can visit https://secure.tmti.net/vip
You don't need a policy number to cancel your insurance or Gadget Helpline & TMTI policies and we don't hold one for you. Your policies can be cancelled by providing your full name and address.
Q3. Where is my parcel?
For the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel click here and enter your tracking reference number.
Q4. My handset has developed a fault - What do i do?
If you've had your handset for longer than 28 days, you are covered by the 1 year manufacturers warranty. To get your handset repaired, you just need to pop in to your local Carphone Warehouse store and they will be happy to help. To find your nearest store click here.
If you've had your handset less than 28 days, please call our dedicated customer services team on 0871 220 3581 (Charged at 10p per minute from standard landlines. Calls from mobiles may vary), where they will assist you further.
Q5. How do i update my address?
Updating your address is simple, just log in to your account and edit your details here. All you need is your email address and order ID. Just click here